Companies like The Media Alliance have used EQHO to help spread their message globally. So can you.
BackgroundThe Asia-Pacific Media Alliance for Social Awareness (‘The Media Alliance’) is a media and advertising industry led initiative for building public awareness on social development issues and achieving behaviour change. Registered in Singapore as a non-profit company, it operates from offices in Bangkok, Manila and Singapore with the support of a team of consultants and expert advisors located throughout the Asia-Pacific region. The Media Alliance launched the ‘Redraw the Line’ climate change awareness campaign on behalf of the Swedish Government and Asian Development Bank. The purpose of this campaign is to raise awareness of clean energy and transportation options and encourage consumers to adopt more green living practices, thus influencing day-to-day consumption patterns to help mitigate the effects of global climate change. The Media Alliance engaged the services of EQHO for the voice recording and video dubbing of four Southeast Asian languages for this social awareness program.
- A rapid project build up and initiation period due to immovable campaign release dates
- The Media Alliance had specific expectations regarding tone of voice and mood, requiring flexible, quality voices to record with scene synchronization
- A swift turnaround for all three languages was necessary in order to deliver the completed project within the client’s short time frame of one week.
- EQHO determined that swift preparation of a multimedia PM team and alignment of the best voice artists would be required
- A representative from The Media Alliance to be on-site to assist with the running of the project and ensure alignment of the audio with the company’s preferred style
- Translated scripts were provided by client
ResultsEQHO’s centralized production model gave the client an turnkey multimedia localization solution, from consultancy through to the campaign launch. In just one week, The Media Alliance benefited from EQHO’s multimedia localization solutions in the following distinct ways:
- Personalized approach – In addition to the presence of EQHO’s native script directors, a local Media Alliance representative attended each of the four recording sessions on-site to provide briefs to the recording artists, monitor recording sessions and ensure that the preferred tone of voice and mood were followed.
- Speed – EQHO quickly assembled and prepared a multimedia PM team and aligned the best voice artists for the project in terms of their flexibility and voice quality. On-site meetings, project scoping and hand-off were all successfully conducted within just a few days.
- Streamlined – On completion of audio recording, post-production and quality assurance, the audio files were then integrated, synchronized, and videos rendered.
- Quality Assurance – As a final step, full linguistic and function testing was carried out by native linguists in-house before the project was delivered on time and within budget.