- To enhance the company’s executive level’s effectiveness by organizing document process and other issues related to legal matters.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conserves all legal matters by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, documents and reports; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording discussions, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Completes tasks by assigning work to clerical staff, following up on results
- Assist in developing and maintaining structures for corporate communication
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Work with all levels of concerning staff need to use different type of communication
- Communication skills in both Thai and English languages
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Experience in providing support at a executive level
- Bachelor‘s Degree in business management or other related fields
A highly competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are ready for the challenge, please send your resume in English stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.