- To handle and process localization engineering related tasks of all difficulty on time, accurately, in the most productive and cost-efficient way. Automation is a key task for this position.
- Support Localization Engineering tasks, including: pre-engineering, word count analyses, post-engineering, glossary extraction, TM maintenance, bug fixing
- Occasionally develop new tools such as small applications or scripts to improve efficiency
- Keep update with fast moving technology and be a key person who learns new tools in order to make training material to share the knowledge among team members and other colleagues
- Provide support and advise Customer Service team on the best approach to complete the project
- At least 2 – 3 years of Web development or Localization Engineer experience
- Strong willingness to learn new things and leverage them into new processes to help improve quality, capacity, efficiency, etc of LE activities.
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken
- Advanced PC knowledge
- Knowledge in Macros, scripting, or programming
- Basic Web Technologies
- 3+ years experience in the localization engineering process
A highly competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are ready for the challenge, please send your resume in English stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.