- To manage and deliver web development related projects that meets the requirements of on time – on budget – in desired quality, in the most productive and cost-efficient way. In this role, the Project Manager actively cooperates both internally as well as with the company customers.
- Participate in initial kick-off call to review the Website Creative Brief with the client and to map out the relevant storyboard, sitemap, page designs or any agreed milestones to ensure success of the project delivery.
- Create the overall web design strategy implementing call-to-actions and lead generation tactics
- Ensure projects stay within budget and clearly aligns with the clients’ goals
- QA test websites and social media posts to ensure optimal functionality at all stages of the project builds
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, Woocommerce, AVADA, Google Sheets/Docs, Basecamp (a plus)
- Expert knowledge in Web Design and Digital Marketing
- Expert knowledge in managing teams of graphic designers and development teams in a remote environment and multiple time zones with daily check-ins with the team.
- Knowledgeable of SEO and SEM best practices and Social Media Marketing
- 1-3 years of professional experience in web development marketing project management
A highly competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are ready for the challenge, please send your resume in English stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.