We request certain information (including name, company, position, email, phone number) for the purpose of processing customer requests efficiently.
- Information that is required and that which is optional is clearly marked, and varies depending on the type of request.
- We use web visitor tracking software, as do most other websites to enhance user experience, gather general visitor information, and track visits to our website.
We use information for the following purposes
- To enable efficient processing of customer requests or enquiries
- To enhance customer website user experience
- To improve customer satisfaction
- To send occasional emails relating to our services, promotions and/ or important company announcements
We do not initiate SPAM mailing campaigns. Please see our below declaration pertaining to our compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
INFORMATION PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
- EQHO Communications does not sell, or trade information to 3 rd parties.
- We take security measures (including password protected directories and databases) to ensure the safe and secure storage of your information
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND EASE OF ‘OPT-OUT’:
In compliance with the CAN SPAM Act, We always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the base of every news mail, you can unsubscribe at any time.
CAN-SPAM ACT 2003 COMPLIANCE:
We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. For more information visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003